Functions and Responsibilities of R & D Cell
- Coordinates all research activities of the University.
- Maintains records of all research projects funded by various agencies.
- Looks after all consultancy Projects under taken by faculty/ technical staff.
- Looks after the central Instrumentation facility.
Functions of Director
- Is the Ex-officio chairperson of all selection committees for research fellows/ Project fellows etc.
- Is Incharge of Industry-University interactions/interfacing.
- Assists the Vice Chancellor on all aspects of R&D and IPR.