Brief Profile of the Department
The Law Department has been introduced as a Post Graduate department from 2011
The Objectives of the Department inter alia are to:
- Promote and disseminate knowledge of law and legal processes and their role in national development.
- promote legal knowledge and to make law and the legal process efficient instruments of social advancement.
- To advance the professional education and also to provide adequate orientation and training to judicial officers and others who are involved in the administration of justice.
- Develop skills with regard to advocacy, legal service, legislation and law reforms.
Year of Establishment:
Head of the Department (In-Charge):
Prof. Satyadeo Poddar
Total Research Project Funding (Completed & Ongoing):
Syllabus for Various Courses Offered:
- Post Graduate: Download
- Ph.D. Course Work: Download
- Research Eligibility Test (RET): Download
Address of Communication:
Department of Law.
Tripura University (A Central University), Suryamaninagar-799022,
Other Information (if any):